Hi Friends, in this article you will be told how to hide apps in redmi .if you own a Redmi smartphone and want to keep certain apps private, hiding them is a great solution.
Whether it’s to protect your personal data or keep certain apps out of sight, Redmi offers a built-in feature that allows you to hide apps easily. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the process of hiding apps on your Redmi device.
If someone opens your Instagram or WhatsApp and reads your personal messages or sees hidden photos or videos, then it will feel bad.That’s why hiding essential apps is the safest way.
The advantage of this will be that you will be able to use those apps secretly and no one will even know.So let’s know how to hide any app in Vivo mobiles. After that we will know how to hide apps through an app.
Table of Contents
How to hide apps in redmi
In all types of mobiles, one has to go to the setting and turn on such a feature, which can hide Instagram as well as other apps in the phone. How to hide apps in any mobile is explained below.
How to hide app in Mi Redmi phone?
1. First go to your phone’s settings.
2. After this find the Apps option and click on it.
3. Now click on the App Lock option.
4. After this click on Turn on . After that you have to create a password so that no one else can access your hidden apps.
5. Now proceed by clicking on Add here
6. Then click on the check mark in all. If you also want to lock an app, then leave it enabled. Then click on Use App Lock .
7. After this, enable the app you want to hide by coming to the Hidden Apps tab. In this way that app of yours will be hidden. You can also come to the interface shown below by searching Hidden Apps in Settings, but you have to create a password.
8. To use that hidden app, zoom in on the home screen . After that enter the pattern lock created in App Lock. Then you will be able to see and use the hidden apps.
Congratulations! You now know how to hide and unhide apps on your Redmi smartphone. This feature gives you an added layer of privacy and control over the apps you want to keep hidden from prying eyes. Enjoy a more personalized and private mobile experience on your Redmi device.
How to Hide app in vivo mobile
To conceal apps on your Vivo mobile device, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Firstly, go to the Settings app on your phone.
- Next, find the “Security & Privacy” option and click on it. In some mobiles, you may find it under “Privacy,” while in others, you might need to click on “iManager.”
- After that, click on “Privacy and App Encryption.”
- Now, create a password. If you have already set a password, enter it.
- Click on “Hide App.”
- Finally, enable the apps that you wish to hide.
By following these steps, you can easily hide any app on your Vivo mobile. To use the hidden apps, you will also need to return to the “Hide App” option.
How did you like this article . How to Hide Apps in Redmi, you can also put a comment about it. If you have liked this article of ours, then you are requested to share it and make it accessible to other people as well.